Monday, July 8, 2013

Dear Shannon

Hi.

It's Monday night. Kinda a funny night here in Ohio, it was a beautiful day all day while I was working and out and about. Then when it was time to come home and pretend like I may go for a run, it got rainy and dreary. In fact, a perfect night to stay inside. I accidentally went to Dari-land for the first time by myself since I moved into this house and ordered a chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkle topping. Something about today merited that. Then I tried to watch the Bachelorette, but I got sleepy and hot, so I came to my bedroom and turned on the AC. But then when I thought I was sleepy, my mind decided I wasn't.

And in my sleepy mind I found lots of time to pray tonight. And it kept me awake.
So I just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you. Lots of years now of praying for you and Rachel...you both make me proud :) I hope when you come home you can make a few scrapbooks and tell me in person stories from France and Romania. It's exciting living life through you.

So on this rainy night in Ohio, you were prayed for. And, blogged about :)
Love you lots!
Andrea

2 comments: