Hi friends,
I'm writing on behalf of Annie today. You see, she moved and hasn't hooked up internet at her new place. What she doesn't know is I have all day to just mess around, and I've figured out how to hack into the neighbors internet. I don't want you to tell her, though. She thinks I lay on the bed and listen to music all day. So, since some of you have been a little concerned about the lack of blogging, I'll let you know that she'll be back soon. Especially with her trip coming up, she'll for sure have things she'll want to say! In the meantime, if you find any sales on pepperoni, please stock up, thats my favorite snack!
Love,
Charlie
PS: Aren't I handsome?
I'm writing on behalf of Annie today. You see, she moved and hasn't hooked up internet at her new place. What she doesn't know is I have all day to just mess around, and I've figured out how to hack into the neighbors internet. I don't want you to tell her, though. She thinks I lay on the bed and listen to music all day. So, since some of you have been a little concerned about the lack of blogging, I'll let you know that she'll be back soon. Especially with her trip coming up, she'll for sure have things she'll want to say! In the meantime, if you find any sales on pepperoni, please stock up, thats my favorite snack!
Love,
Charlie
PS: Aren't I handsome?
I love this!
ReplyDelete