Hello! Just wanted to take a minute to document the first leg of my trip to Nepal this year. Although I'm not sure exactly what the internet availability will be while I'm overseas, I'll journal on paper and eventually transfer to the blog with pictures. I'm reading Kisses from Katie this weekend before the trip. she says "years before i went to Uganda, I had fantasized doing something incredible for God and others; what I have learned is that I can do nothing incredible, but as I follow God into impossible situations, He can work miracles in and through me." How humbling that he chooses to use broken vessels...and so I continue to learn, those impossible situations could be external: and admittedly as I write this looking at the beautiful DC skies, I'm just a bit fearful of this crazy Frankenstorm. But those impossible situations can be on the inside, too. Physical disease, unrest, etc. I am grateful for the opportunity God has given me to return to Nepal and serve with these people I have come to love. (PS:using my phone to update...I'm not going to attempt to edit...its too small on my phone)
No comments:
Post a Comment