I post this, because I want to have it somewhere I can keep going back to.
Thank you Shawn, you sure do know my heart!
"...I question and I wrestle and I believe with all my heart that He will make it all beautiful one
day, but can I open my eyes to see that He is making it beautiful now? Right this moment? Because as He pulls me closer to the center of His will, He is only pulling me closer to Him. As I choose to trust Him, again and again and again and again, He promises me that He is transforming me into His likeness. And closer to Him? That is the only place I really want to be."- Katie Davis
I'd love to meet Katie some day. If you haven't read Kisses from Katie-do it!!
Thank you Shawn, you sure do know my heart!
"...I question and I wrestle and I believe with all my heart that He will make it all beautiful one
day, but can I open my eyes to see that He is making it beautiful now? Right this moment? Because as He pulls me closer to the center of His will, He is only pulling me closer to Him. As I choose to trust Him, again and again and again and again, He promises me that He is transforming me into His likeness. And closer to Him? That is the only place I really want to be."- Katie Davis
I'd love to meet Katie some day. If you haven't read Kisses from Katie-do it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment