Well. Lets be honest. For the four of you that read this, I've let you down.
But this is my recommitment post, I'm back on the horse.
Because, I enjoy looking back on my post, here's a little re-cap of some important life events from the interim:
I taught my family to love Chick Fil A....
Laughed lots with little dude...
watched some quality TV...err continued to believe in modern day fairy tales?...
...joined David for his first 5K....
Enjoyed some quality days outside welcoming spring...
Celebrated Heather and Matt's wedding....
...and was reminded multiple times by two of my most favorite people of all time how I've not been blogging.
And, hopefully, they still love me :)
(...and Kim, if by chance you read this. I'm spending my evening considering running the towpath Half. Might be time to start reminding me how awesome I am again?? Ha!!!)
I can't believe you put that picture of me and Jill up?!
ReplyDeleteI can't help it you didn't bring your pretty face to spend time with me...simmer down over there. I put up a most beautiful one to equal it out. It makes me happy to think Jesus brought you back to America to watch the Bachelor with me, even if just for a few weeks. I like that memory :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I read this!!!!
ReplyDelete