Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cooped up!!

Hello my friends!


So I return.


And this time, I'm going to try harder. 
1. I admittedly love reading my friends blogs. Especially as Shannon's looking to leave the country, I am eagerly anticipating her blog updates when she is overseas. Yeah, take that hint Shan!
2. After a few months of lots and lots of handwritten journal writing, my fingers would like to type instead.
3. I'd don't per se believe I have anything important to say, but just like how I love looking back and reading my journals to see how I've grown, I hope to read back on this blog and see what crosses my mind from time to time.


So, since its a snowy day in NE Ohio and it doesn't look like I'm going to be going anywhere, I'm going to work on my blog. I can say I'm really enjoying a day of rest...its fun to just watch the snow fall and listen to music....all the while pretending in my head I could be so productive today and knowing fully not a thing on that imaginary to-do list will get done!


Be back real soon!


1 comment:

  1. Definitely got the hint, Andrea. Maybe since I woke up early I can mentally plan a new blog post. But don't expect much.

    ReplyDelete