Easter weekend has that ability to stir up lots of thoughts...so here's a few tumbling around inside my head. So here's a few random thoughts, and perhaps later today I'll blog a few of my thoughts on Easter's significance to me.
1. I bought one bag of Easter candy this year. The thing about Easter
candy that is a problem, is I like all the colors...the pinks and
oranges and pastel blues and greens. However, just try to imagine my
sadness when I dumped the bag to find this....one pink and one orange. Totally robbed my joy!!
2. I'm taking my nephew to an Easter Egg Hunt today. I'm excited to share fun things with him. Yet a little part of my heart is sad, because I want to bring Sid, too. Wouldn't you, too? I told Jess I'm a little nervous for her to have kids, I already have so much love in my heart for her dog!!
3. New life. I need spring this year. I splurged and bought these little mini orchids. I absolutely love them, so delicate. And speaking of new life, how exciting that my Stark had her baby! Congrats to Stark and Dan on welcoming little Cameron to the world. Can't wait to meet you little guy!
4. Running. It's a nine mile weekend. To be honest, I'm really quite nervous. I had a not so good run this week. I really wanted to make a new running playlist on my iPod and my laptop has chosen not to cooperate. And it's cold. And my running friends are all doing their own thing this weekend, so we'll forgo the towpath and run .....where the streets have no naaaaame....or...the all too familiar streets of Orrville. The problem with running the roads is that I know EXACTLY how far I am from my endpoint. The towpath is still like a surprise for me. Running is such a mental game!! (So thankful for Shannon's motivation.) So... here's to channeling the inner AwesomeAnnie and hoping by Sunday night I can have 9 miles behind me.
I am happy I was so involved in your life this weekend :)
ReplyDelete