Hey friends!!
Today's blog will be short, but sweet.
1. I took a short little hiatus down to the beach-Duck, NC to be exact in the Outer Banks. What a lovely time away. Much needed. Beach, ocean, waves, seashells, good fiction book, fun restaurants, rest. Loved it.
2. Who else loved it?? Prince Charles of course!! It was Charlies first time to the beach. I'll blog on this more later, hopefully.
3. I had hoped to update while I was away, but it was actually a blessing the beach house didn't have Wifi.
4. It wasn't a blessing to come to find out my laptop keyboard is currently down for the count. And to find this out at a Super 8 Motel while Charlie was barking at the children running down the halls at 10 pm...really parents? Anyways, apparently a few choice keys didn't survive Landon's milk spill.
5. What else isn't surviving today is my rear passenger tire. Thanks to the nail I seemingly ran over.
6. And what I haven't quite nailed, is my A game. After the flat tire charade, I came back to my dear friends house only to lock my keys and purse in the car. That AAA annual fee that is automatically deducted from my checking account that initally made me angry to discover...is something I've certainly taken advantage of and have been quite grateful for their services.
So tonight I leave you with a picture and a promise to return soon! I have lots on my mind to share-of course!! :)
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment