Monday, April 9, 2012

Home, sweet...home-ish.

I haven't been at my apartment for 2 weeks. It was actually nice to come back. Mostly because I ran out of clean clothes and contact solution, but I missed my couch and my favorite blanket. I just sincerely wish I could have my dog here with me. And if somehow I could make Orrville and Medina just a pinch closer. 

8 Miles yesterday at 5:15 am!!! Fondly referred to as the Eminem run (thank you Jess)..."I got every ingredient, all I need is the courage, Like I already got the beat, all I need is the words, Got the urge, suddenly it's a surge, Suddenly a new burst of energy is occured, Time to show these free world leaders the three and a third, I am no longer scared now, I'm free as a bird..."

The thing about running-which I've said before-is it is SO mental. However, it is also amazing how much my body responds to just a small swig of cold water. Right at about 5 miles I need it, and if I don't get it by about 6.5 miles, I hit a wall. I'm learning lots about myself running. I'm enjoying this new little project.


Sigh...who ever thought I'd be quoting Eminem on here?? :)

Any thoughts on how to fix my Laptop keyboard?






No comments:

Post a Comment