For the first time in my American life history (which means excluding life in Nepal), I found myself enjoying a cup of coffee this week. Strawberry coffee, strangely. And all week I've been thinking about entertaining another glass. The problem was, though, I drank the coffee around 2 pm, and was able to go running, sit though a meeting, clean my apartment, catch up on emails...etc, and still not be ready to fall asleep after midnight. Coffee is, indeed, a drug!!
Yet, whatever they do to the coffee in Nepal, it's so different. Almost like Chai. MMmm.
I really only even write this post, because I love this picture from one of the cafe's in Kathmandu, Nepal. And because I drank some coffee this week :)
Yet, whatever they do to the coffee in Nepal, it's so different. Almost like Chai. MMmm.
I really only even write this post, because I love this picture from one of the cafe's in Kathmandu, Nepal. And because I drank some coffee this week :)

No comments:
Post a Comment