Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flashback.

I found this in my journal from 2005. Year one of PA school. Living slightly ghetto off of Bancroft in Toledo. With my Sara Green, where we enjoyed eating cookie dough.


Growing in Christ
In order to be a child of God, we have to change; thats what Jesus said. We have to admit we can't get there the way we are and be willing to humble ourselves and change....
Remember that God's love for you is absolutely steadfast, and unlike humans, He does not give or take away His love based on your performance or qualifications. It will not take God by suprise when you discover an area of your life that is less than what it should be. He knows it already, and even knowing all there is to know about you, His love and concern for you have not budged one inch.

Today was a delightful day filled with rest, a good friend, a WONDERFUL (!!!!)  massage, beautiful weather, a happy puppy, and a yummy meal with my family. I love grilling season! 10 mile reward was a massage... I think I'm going to reward myself with another one when I finish the race as well.

Happy running to my Jess and Nate at the Pittsburgh Marathon/Half!!

Michael: On your left!
Oscar: You're doing great Michael, look at you go!
Creed: That's my boss! Yeah-ha baby!
Michael: I am fast! I'm very fast! I'm like Forrest Gump, except I am not an idiot.


...still one of my favorite TV show episodes of all times... Race for the Cure for Rabies. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment