This is a special post for Kim. And my memories :)
Well. Here's the story.
Wednesday. Epic fall in the middle of the forest at Silvercreek. True, if no one heard me or saw me did id happen, I knew you were gonna go there. But it did.
I will now curse the tree that stretched its root out while I was channeling the inner Beth Woodward and triumphing on my tough mid week run. I curse you tree!!
I will now also curse my ankle, which I wish would act more robotic. I curse you ankle!!
(that makes me feel better)
I will now thank AirOne for playing the song that says "you may bend but He won't let you break" song as soon as I returned to my car.
Okay, Kim. What you really want to know. I'm going to take some more ibuprofen tonight and ice once more. When I wake up in the morning, it's stiff and more sore, because thats when the medicine wears off.
But I'm a runner. I'll be there tomorrow.
:)
Well. Here's the story.
Wednesday. Epic fall in the middle of the forest at Silvercreek. True, if no one heard me or saw me did id happen, I knew you were gonna go there. But it did.
I will now curse the tree that stretched its root out while I was channeling the inner Beth Woodward and triumphing on my tough mid week run. I curse you tree!!
I will now also curse my ankle, which I wish would act more robotic. I curse you ankle!!
(that makes me feel better)
I will now thank AirOne for playing the song that says "you may bend but He won't let you break" song as soon as I returned to my car.
Okay, Kim. What you really want to know. I'm going to take some more ibuprofen tonight and ice once more. When I wake up in the morning, it's stiff and more sore, because thats when the medicine wears off.
But I'm a runner. I'll be there tomorrow.
:)
And I'm so proud of you for "overwhelmingly" persevering! You are a rock star! :0)
ReplyDeleteI love that Beth was mentioned in this post. Our running role model :)
ReplyDelete