Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh rest.

After what has seemed to be a whirlwind of a few weeks, I'm so grateful for a weekend of rest. Welcoming lil Miss Lana Faye into such a sweet family, a long bike ride with Shan on a beautiful day and ending with ice cream, a Saturday supporting a place I love-the Orrville Y in a beautiful garden... And a whole weekend with my favorite dog. So many good things.


A lesson I have been learning is that it's hard to be negative when you count your blessings. I certainly have so many things to be grateful for! Yet, sometimes, there's parts of my heart that still hurt. I often wish I could somehow balance my head and my heart. I'm still a work in progress.


I've been journalling much more than I've been writing on here. Soon I will summarize some of the things I've been learning! Most certainly having "conquered" a long race such as a half marathon has helped me understand more of Paul's heart, I've enjoyed re-reading some of his letters understanding what discipline really means.


Fear not, pictures and posts to come in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment